Thursday, August 1, 2019

Reminder to check if your hotel free nights from credit cards actually post!

My wife and I just had a baby so our travel plans will be reduced, as such I've been reviewing my credit cards to see which to cancel and I noticed that the 25,000 point free night from the Chase Marriott $85 annual fee card (which I plan to cancel as soon as possible) never posted to my Marriott account.

I called Chase and they confirmed they never sent the night to Marriott and promised to have someone from marketing contact me within 7-10 days to start the process.  Initially she tried to have me contact Marriott but after she put me on hold the 2nd time, she was able to see the night was never sent from Chase. So don't let them pass you off to the hotel chain, since the hotel chain will have no idea except that you don't have the free night.

So check to make sure those free nights actually post!

No comments:

Post a Comment