Thursday, March 29, 2018

Thumbs down for Rewards for Opinions (taking surveys for points)

I have some points in my Southwest account that I want to keep alive so when I got an invite to join a program to take surveys to get some points and that I'd get 500 points for taking my first survey, I decided to join.  So once I joined, I see 5 surveys available to me.  I do a calculation for the most number of points per minute and start some surveys.




But I'm finding I don't qualify for any of the 4 surveys, then I'm asked to answer a few questions for them to find me a new survey and this time answering questions about my gas utility provider, I get this survey.  50 points for 20 minutes, is comparable, but some of the other offers I got were laughable, as in 10 points for 60 minutes of my time.


The issue is that this keeps happening over and over, even with these new surveys I don't quality for them, so I've spent the past 30 minutes looking for a survey I actually qualify for with no success.

What a joke.  I recommend not wasting your time with Rewards for Opinions as offered in partnership with Southwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment